How would your organization change if you had access to a full marketing department?
Our Internet Marketing retainer plan gives you on-demand access to a team of marketing professionals, without having to hire, train, and incur the costs related to, an in-house team. By outsourcing your internet marketing, you can make sure your organization benefits from a high-quality web presence that creates awareness and brings in new customers, while leaving you time to do the work you love.
Who is it for?
Small business & nonprofits which have:
- A local focus (may also have online components and be branching out to a wider market)
- Existing clientele (have been operating for a year or more)
- An owner/manager/communications person who has a reasonable understanding of computers and the internet
We are open to many different types of industries, however we prefer to work with nonprofits and small businesses who have a defined target market and who help to improve their community or their customers’ well-being in some way.
What are the benefits?
For less than the cost of one employee’s salary, you can have access to a full service marketing department!
- No need to spend time learning or implementing online marketing; we take care of it.
- Get a fresh approach to your marketing strategy, from consultants who know how the web works.
- Focus on the work that you’re good at, and don’t worry about what goes on behind the scenes.
- Your website, social media, SEO, email newsletter, and blog work together to bring in new customers and retain the ones you’ve got.
We only start a small number of these each month, so If you want to work with us, get in touch as soon as you can to secure your spot.
Give us some information about what you’d like us to do, and we’ll schedule an introduction meeting (via Skype) to find out more. Once we have ironed out the details, we’ll get you some documents to sign, and set up recurring billing (via Paypal). Work will begin, and we’ll update you through our online client area. We’ll also chat with you every couple of months to touch base and check on results.